I laughed out loud this morning! I won an award for my blog! Yeah! Me!! Thanks to Galen over at 10 Steps to Finding Your Happy Place (And Staying There)!! I love her blog and we've become blog friends. She is a very wise woman and I highly recommend her blog.
That said, you are probably wondering what the award is. It's the "Stylish Blogger" award! Yay! I'll soon be posting the badge when I can figure that out.
Part of accepting the award is to tell you a few things about myself (7 to be exact) and then pass the award along to 5 other blogs I feel deserve it.
So, here it goes.
- I like to laugh out loud!
- I'm going to state the obvious: I love photography. And the not so obvious: I use a Canon EOS Rebel. A little old, but very faithful.
- I'm looking forward to getting a new full time job SOON (I hope!)
- I really like turtles. It started off with being called the turtle when I was younger since I was always bringing up the tail end of our little family pack and then continued as an adult as I began to explore the symbolic meanings of the turtle in various cultures.
- I like to read.
- I went to Smith College.
- My favorite season is spring.
The Parm Farm
The Happiness Project
Living On A Dime
I hope you'll take a few moments to visit each of these blogs!
I feel like Rudolph "She thinks I'm stylish!!!"