Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Exhaustion

Some of you may have wondered what happened to me.  Was I abducted by aliens?  Did I fall off the earth?  Did some sugar daddy whisk me away on a 3 month long tour of the world?  No, No, and umm, No.  Unfortunately, I'm just tired.  Very, very tired.

So, this is one of the many things to have fallen by the wayside...at least for a little while.  I will continue to do my best to occasionally post, but right now, my mind and body are demanding rest.  To the point where doctors and blood tests are involved.  However, I may simply just be tired...

So, along those lines, I'll join my nephew as a babe, and slumber away as needed....

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you weren't abducted by aliens as I had assumed. Sorry you are so tired. Hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! i thought that you hopped on chaser and rode off into the sunset. glad you are listening to what your body is telling you. i'm not listening to mine because it keeps telling me to eat chocolate.

    ReplyDelete