Monday, October 17, 2011

Where In the World????

Vermont
Click here for purchasing information
Where in the world have I been?  Good question.  I'm not sure.  I've been busy living life and trying to figure out how to balance my energy with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.  Not easy.

Sometimes I feel like my mind is going to explode!  But, instead, I've taken a step back and listened to the advice of doctors and friends and have gone out on short term disability for a bit.  During this time I plan to rest, revamp my diet, and start working with an integrative medical center.  I also plan to feed my spirit and my humor with creativity and photography.  And that includes attempting my blog occasionally.  I'd like to try for once per week and see what happens.  No promises!

To add a little fun, I've taken on a photo challenge with a friend of mine which should be quite fun. http://www.divasanddreamsblog.com/2011/09/40-photo-challenges.html. Maybe a few will make the blog, but I WILL be posting them on my Therese Kay Photography page on Facebook. Feel free to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I just checked my blogger dashboard and there was your post! So glad to see you back! I love this photo. Are you going to say what it is?? Hope you will pop over to my blog when you get a chance and say howdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravisima! Happy to see you writing again!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture was meant to convey an explosion of nature. You know that expansive feeling you get on a cool crisp autumn day when you're out in the woods? Yeah, that one. So, this is out in the woods in early fall. I zoomed during the exposure to get that explosion feeling. Glad you liked it! And, Galen, I've been a silent observer of your post. Not as often as I'd like, but I've been keeping up somewhat - just don't comment as often! :)

    ReplyDelete