9 of My Favorite Photo Apps
Here are 9 photo apps I like and use on my iPhone. I have more, but these are the ones I frequent most. They are listed in no particular order. I paid $1.99 or less for each of these when I purchased them - of course prices may increase over time. Many of them were free with the option of add-ons.
- Glaze - Turns photos into paintings with various effects.
- ColorUp Lite - Transform an image to black & white and bring color back to selected areas
- Camera Plus - Allows you to extend beyond the built in camera including various focus modes.
- Repix - Includes 28 brushes and 16 filters to transform your photos.
- Moldiv - Collage photo editor. Tons of layouts
- SlowShutter - Allows you to use a slower shutter speed to capture a variety of effects
- Pro HDR - Allows you to create and adjust full resolution HDR images
- MIX - Design and save your own photo formulas by layering filters, textures, and Depth of Field effects
- AutoStitch _ Allows you to stitch images (from 2 to 40) to create panoramas.
What are some of your favorite photo apps?